This our beautiful little girl Sophee Lynn! She was born on May 6th 2009 (she stole her uncle Casey's birthday, lol). She weighed 6 lbs 7 oz and was 19 in long. Sophee is such a wonderful baby and we are having so much fun watching her grow and learn new things everyday. I love my job as a mom!! I feel so blessed to be able to stay home and hang out with her everyday! She is so much fun! She is growing so fast already, and keeps us very busy. She just recently started smiling which completely melts our hearts everytime! If you haven't met her we can't wait for you to!Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Meet Sophee!
This our beautiful little girl Sophee Lynn! She was born on May 6th 2009 (she stole her uncle Casey's birthday, lol). She weighed 6 lbs 7 oz and was 19 in long. Sophee is such a wonderful baby and we are having so much fun watching her grow and learn new things everyday. I love my job as a mom!! I feel so blessed to be able to stay home and hang out with her everyday! She is so much fun! She is growing so fast already, and keeps us very busy. She just recently started smiling which completely melts our hearts everytime! If you haven't met her we can't wait for you to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment