A good friend of mine sent Sophee this hat quite a few months back. Her little head was swimming in this cute little watermelon hat. I remember thinking "it's going to be a long time before this fits her." Well it really hasn't been that long........and it fits! Yikes!! Our little girl is growing way to fast. I feel like almost everyday I try something on her and it's to small, or something that seemed so big suddenly fits. I'm realizing more and more how important it is to cherish every moment! If only I could freeze time!

This was at the end of picture time, clearly she was finished!

Daddy's little chubbers!

Picking Dads nose
















2 comments:
HOLY SMOKES!! Those are precious!!! I miss you guys and sweet Sophee has gotten even bigger since yall left - it looks like she doesn't mind tummy time anymore! Tyler and I love the watermelon hat! We love you Marvins!
Defintely frameable- all of them!
Post a Comment