Monday, September 14, 2009

#3 We Went to Texas! Just last week we got back from spending a wonderful week in Houston (our home away from home) with our dear friends Tyler and Jodi. We just love these two so much. Tyler a Jodi, along with their friends, family, and church have been super huge supporters of us and our ministry endeavors. We are so thankful for them. We had a wonderful time hanging out, and making great connections with some awesome young couples from there church. Thanks Tyler and Jodi, we love you!! While the boys were off at a Texas A&M Football game, Jodi, Jana, Jodi, Scarlett and I got to take Sophee swimming for the first time. I wasn't quite sure what she was going to think but she really seemed to like it. She was quite the little fish! Here are some fun pictures of our swim!


This is actually after. She was so tuckered out from her big swim I didn't even get her dressed.